10 Extra Big Moving Boxes (Ideal to pack pillows and linens)
- Bundle of 10: 23 x 23 x 16" Extra Large Moving Boxes
- 4.9 Cubic feet of packing space that makes packing items less strenuous and spacious
- Single Wall 32 ECT XL corrugated moving box with 200lb test that saves space in moving trucks
- Pack lighter weight items in bigger boxes to save on shipping cost and space
- Place several pieces of tape at the seams overlapping each other to accurately seal the box
How Many Extra Large Linen Moving Boxes Do You Need?
The big, extra large cardboard boxes have dimensions of (23 x 23 x 16") with an ECT32 strength. They are best used with huge lightweight items that won't fit in any other size.
When deciding if extra big boxes will be enough, you can ask the following questions of yourself.
1. How many pillows do I have? (Each box would fit 5-6 pillows depending on the size)
2. How many comforters do I need to pack? (Typically depending on the size you will need one extra big box for each comforter.)
3. How many blankets, sheets, and wraps do I need to pack? (Depending how bulky the blankets are, each super large box can fit 2-4 blankets. A house filled with sheets might be one box)_
4. How many towels do I need to pack? (8-10 depending on the size and thickness is a good starting point.)
5. How many lampshades do I need to pack that would fit in this extra big box?
|Features / Information
|Box bundles shipped flat, Single Wall with 32ECT and 65lbs weight limits, Regular slotted container boxes with creases for quick assembly, Boxes are eco-friendly and made of recyclable material, Great for packing, moving, and storage
|Country of Manufacture