Glass Pack Moving Kit
Glass Pack: 41 Glasses can Fit in ONE Kitchen Moving Box with this Partition Kit
Glass pack inserts are ideal when you are packing the same type of glass item as a set. It is fast and easy and protects your glass fragile items.
Each Set Include: Two 16-Cell Partitions to support 32 glasses and one 9 cell partition to support an additional nine glasses. You can pack a total of 41 glasses inside of one kitchen moving box. (The kitchen box is not included as part of the set, but is shown on this page.)
Glass Pack Packing Tips
1. Determine how many glasses you need to pack.
2. Order kitchen moving boxes (Sold as a set of 4) and one glass partition kit for every 41 glasses that you need to pack. (This is not included with the glass pack kit.) If you only have 41 glasses then you can use the other three kitchen boxes to pack other items in your kitchens such as bowls, pots, pans, and small appliances. These kitchen boxes are stronger and taller than the other moving boxes.
3. Order a dish pack if you want to pack bowls, plates, and saucers with this same process. (Please note: The dish pack kit requires a 1.5 cubic moving box.
4. Order a glass pack. (One glass pack will support 41 glasses, so that would leave you with three kitchen boxes to use for other items)
5. Put each of your glasses inside of a foam sleeve and then place in the divider.
6. Place the two dividers that are included in this kit in between the second and third layer of stemware.
Three layers of glasses inside of one kitchen box. It's easy!
|Package size||18 x 14 x 12|