After Instant Rebate: $41.00
Regular Price: $48.25FREE SHIPPING
3 Wardrobe Moving Boxes 24" x 24" x 40"
Heavy Duty Boxes with Metal Hanging Bars
This bundle of 3 double-strength 44ECT wardrobe boxes are ideal for hanging and moving clothes. Each Moving box comes with its own metal bar, so you can move clothing right from the closet to the box with a convenient front access panel and integrated hand holes for easy carrying to and from your moving truck. There is also extra room in the bottom to store shoes.
*Our Wardrobe Boxes have 60% More Space than most of the Competition*Learn More
Hang Your Clothes Inside Wardrobe Moving Boxes with 24 Inch Bars
Why Use Wardrobe Boxes When Moving or Storing?
Wardrobe boxes with bars are a very popular because you can easily transport your hanging clothes quickly and efficiently. Since there is a bar inside of the cartons, you can rapidly move your clothes from your closet, directly to your wardrobe boxes.
In addition, these useful cartons also help protect your garments from dirt, dust, insects and damage when moving or storing.
These boxes have a closet bar inside, so it is like having a portable closet for moving.
Professionals recommend that you always pack hanging clothes inside of the “wardrobe boxes.” Packing your clothes using these strong cardboard boxes makes it very easy and fast to transport everything you have that is on a hanger, and it also makes it easy to unpack.
Using Wardrobe Boxes For Local or Long Distance Moves:
If you are moving locally or long distance, renting a u-haul, hiring a mover, or transporting clothes into storage, we suggest that you use wardrobe boxes. Trying to put clothes inside a car "loose" isn't practical. Movers will not transport clothes unless they are in boxes and if you put hanging clothes in regular boxes they will get wrinkled and it will take a lot of time to unpack.
Steps On How To Pack Wardrobe Boxes For Your Hanging Clothes:
1. TIP: Use wire hangers to maximize space inside of the carton and hang your clothes inside of the box.
-(Optionally you can place a large plastic bag around your clothes. This is helpful if you are placing your clothes in extended storage)
2. Line the bottom with shoes to utilize all areas of the box. You can also fill the box with belts and hats.
3. Seal the top of the box with tape once you are ready to move.
4. Label the outside area with what room the carton should be placed in.
-The shape of the boxes is designed to easily stack in the truck.
Consider Wardrobe Boxes For:
1. All of your bedroom closets
2. Don't forget your coat closets
3. Garage storage
4. Large items that need to be packed in a heavy taller box
5. Transporting taller plants in a U-haul keeps the truck clean and prevents dirt from spilling on your other belongings. (Many moving companies will not transport plants)
6. Large, taller toys that you need to pack
TIP: Get the most of your investment and save your wardrobe moving boxes for storage in your garage to rotate winter and summer clothes, or to store your ski, camping and sports equipment like wetsuits.