Save Money Ordering Moving Supplies Online!
Moving supplies make it so much easier to pack your home and protect your valuables. Our products are sold at wholesale prices and are much lower in cost than you would find from movers or retail stores in your area. Be sure to read our helpful tips on how to properly use each supply to ensure the safety of your goods while moving or storing. You can also use these affordable shipping supplies to ship goods from one place to another.
The Importance of Using Moving Suplies Correctly:
Effectively using moving supplies is important when protecting valuables while transporting your goods from one place to another in a rental truck or in a storage unit. If belongings are not wrapped, furniture isn't protected and glasses don't have cushioning inside the boxes, damages can occur. These damages can cost significantly more than purchasing the correct packing supplies in the first place. Many people don't know how tp pack boxes because most people move every few years and don't do it often enough to learn the skill. Therefore, when it comes to moving day, often the incorrect products are used and this puts people at risk of damaging cherished belogings.
Tips to pack correctly:
1. High Quality Cardboard boxes designed for moving (various sizes to accommodate items)
How to Use Each Type of Moving Supply:
Packing Paper- Wrap Plates, Cups, China and Pots: Paper without print on it is one of the easiest moving supplies to use to wrap fragile items, yet most people have not used it. Professionals use it heavily as it is a very rapid and effective way to protect individual items from being damaged.
TIP: Be sure to use packing paper in the kitchen to wrap your valuable dishes, china, frying pans, broiler pans, and small appliances. You can also use it to wrap almost anything that you want to prevent from getting scraped or broken. When you have several items in a box that are wrapped with thick paper, it is almost as if each item is floating. It reduces how heavy it is and helps you load up a box to the top.
What is Packing Paper for Moving?
This paper is strong, thick, and "ink-less" and creates a pillow of support around your dishes. Once you get the hang of it, it is effortless to use on almost anything. It requires no tape and can provide a form of padding around all your home goods.
10 pounds of paper can be an important moving supply that professional movers use:
~10 pounds of paper is ideal to pack most kitchens and is equivalent to 100 sheets.
25 pounds of paper
~25 pounds is ideal to support a 3-4 bedroom home and is equivalent to 250 sheets. You can wrap picture frames, art, and other valuables in boxes.
Bubble Wrap: Ideal to wrap fragile items in
Protective bubble wrap is one of the most widely used moving supplies. This padding helps prevent your items from being destroyed during a move. You can put this on the artwork, or small delicate items. Our bubble wrap is 12 inches wide x 80 feet long. The bubble size is 3/16, which is the most useful size when moving. Bubble wrap is the most popular of all the moving supplies. There are different sizes of bubble wrap. Large bubbles are best for wrapping big items and small bubbles are ideal for protecting smaller delicate fragile items.
Professional Packing Tape: Needed to Secure Boxes
Our packing tape is perfect for sealing up today's cardboard boxes of various sizes. It also provides a secure seal to the bubble wrap, stretch wrap, foam peanuts, and packing paper you're using to cushion your items. Once everything is securely packed and labeled, you can also use this tape to help secure furniture pads or moving blankets as well as secure large items on heavy-duty dollies for transportation.
Shrink Wrap: Wrap Around Sofas and Chairs
Shrink wrap is the ideal way to protect your furniture while in storage or during your move.
- With an easy-to-use handle, simply wrap the shrink wrap around any piece of furniture that has fabric on it and you’re done!
- Even if you have never used shrink wrap before, don’t worry - it’s incredibly easy to use.
- When wrapping around a sofa or other large item, start at one end and circle around until the entire piece of furniture is tightly covered.
- Speed and precision help make sure that no moisture, dust or insects get inside. Use shrink wrap for total protection of all your furniture!
Mattress Bags: Protect Your Bed from Dirt and Germs
Our mattress furniture bags are the ideal solution for ensuring a safe and clean move.
- Simply slide them over your mattress and box spring, then tape the ends securely to seal it completely. By doing this, you will rest easy knowing that dust, bugs and soiling can’t get in your bed.
- Plus, these mattress bags are lightweight and simple to use, making them a wonderful solution for any moving situation. Get the peace of mind you need when moving by purchasing our high quality mattress bags today!
Moving Blankets: Protect Floors and Furniture
Our heavy-duty moving blankets are a lifetime investment that can last up to 25-30 years with many different uses.
These strong, durable blankets are the perfect choice for protecting your home when you're moving.
- Use them to protect stair railings, floors, and walls from dents and scratches. For local moves, use them in combination with stretch wrap to protect artwork and fragile items.
- Put them in the truck as dividers between furniture pieces for extra cushioning against damage. When you’re done, these blankets are also ideal for storing or transporting items – just fold them up and they’ll be ready to use again when needed.
- For additional protection while moving, consider adding paper moving pads to your supplies list; these disposable pads can help shield furniture and walls from harm. Make sure you have all the right packing supplies on hand before the big day arrives!
Black Markers- Label Your Boxes To Stay Organized
Be sure to indicate which room each box should be placed in and what is inside of the box. This will save you HOURS of time unpacking and help you stay organized.A good black marker can help you visually see where each box should be placed in your new home. Movers prefer that you place the label on the top of the box and on the side of the box. The reason for this is if you have 6 boxes stacked on top of each other, you will only see the messaging on the side. This is why this is important to do. Use your black marker to label our boxes