Buying a moving kit in the early stages of moving can be a cost saver. Saving money, gas, time, and last-minute guesswork on moving supplies is worth the while to plan your move early. Whether selling your home and staging it for buyers or packing away all unused items in advance, packing early will make your move more enjoyable. This will leave you time to tend to the last-minute details such as arranging for the utilities in your new destination as well as finding doctors, closest hospitals, schools, and shopping. Pack one box a day or plan a weekend to start packing. The more you pack now the less to worry about when moving day arrives.
Basic Moving Boxes Kit #1
- Basic Moving Kit #1 Content: 18 Boxes and Supplies
- 9 Small Moving Boxes>16 X 10 X 10", 9 Medium Moving Boxes 18 X 14 X 12",
- 2"x 55 yards of packing tape with Clamshell Tape Dispenser
- 24' of Bubble Roll, 3 lbs of Wrapping Paper, 1 Marker
- Purchase labeling tape or moving labels to easily identify the contents inside each box without having to open it
Economy College Moving Kits
Choose a College Moving Kit With or Without Packing Paper
Moving kits make it a lot easier to move your 1 bedroom home. Simply chose if you would like to buy a moving kit that includes packing paper, or not. Packing paper is a wonderful, easy way to pack and protect your kitchen items.
|Features / Information
|Includes The Basics To Move, Kit Contains Combo Size Boxes, 32ECT Lightweight Boxes, 65lbs Weight Limit, Shipped Flat Easy To Assemble RSC Style Boxes
|Country of Manufacture