Need Moving Boxes and Supplies Right To Your Doorstep?
LOWEST PRICES for Strong, Sturdy Moving Boxes and Quality Packing Supplies!
Moving Box Delivery Inc. sells high quality, strong moving boxes and moving supplies in a moving kit or in bundles; all at discount prices. When you buy moving boxes online, you can be assured that your move will be less stressful and that you will save money, save time and protect your valuables.
Moving Boxes and Moving Supplies That Are On Sale:
(3) Wardrobe Moving Boxes with 24 Inch Bars
Hang Your Clothes Inside of This Strong Sturdy Box!
1 Bedroom Moving Kit
8 Small Boxes
8 Sturdy Kitchen Boxes
Dimensions: (8) 18"x18"x22"
Kitchen boxes are SUPER sturdy, strong tall boxes that were designed to pack plates, cups, appliances, pots, pans and larger appliances like a Kitchen Aid, juicers, Woks, and Ice cream makers. One plate isn't heavy, but a whole box full can be.
10 Lb of Kitchen Packing Paper (100 Sheets)
10lbs of 24"x36" Inkless Newsprint
Packing paper is fast and easy to use providing tremendous protection of your valuables from moving damages.
Simplify How You Purchase Moving Boxes and Moving Supplies and Get Them Online Instead!
Save Money Buying Quality Moving Boxes That Are Cheap in Price:
With low overhead and high volume, our inexpensive moving boxes and packing supplies are 35%-40% LESS cost than movers and retail stores. We pass on the savings to our customers!
Save Time and Order Your Moving Supplies Online:
No more wasted hours driving to the store to haul packing boxes and moving supplies back home. Instead save your precious time and have them delivered right to your doorstep. What could be easier than that!
If you calculate the cost in gas and the time it takes you to go back and forth from the store, you will find that it is a lot cheaper and easier to buy moving supplies online instead!
Help Prevent Moving and Storing Damages:
You work very hard for the belongings you own, and why risk damaging them while you move. Instead, ensure that your valuables are well protected by using high quality cardboard moving boxes.
Solid, strong moving boxes are less likely to compress when stacked which is the leading cause of damages.
Our small, medium and large moving boxes are strong and sturdy with an ECT35 (200lb) strength which is recommended by professional moving companies. Our larger specialty boxes like kitchen boxes, file boxes, and wardrobe boxes have an 40 ECT to support the extra weight.
You can also build your own kit, which is a simple and easy way to buy moving supplies. Simply, chose which cardboard boxes and packing supplies you would like such as packing paper, packing tape, bubble wrap and shrink wrap and add it to your cart from one page.
We also offer storage supplies based on the size of storage unit that you have.
Use Moving Boxes That Are New, Clean and Bacteria Free:
It is true that you can get free moving boxes from grocery stores, convenient stores and in dumpsters, but why? These cardboard cartons have been contaminated with influences of all kinds and you are taking a risk by putting your valuables inside.
If you buy new moving boxes instead, you will know that are clean and free of microscopic organisms, germs and dirt.
Stackable Moving Boxes Maximize Space:
Our affordable moving boxes and moving supplies are lower than cost then anything you could get from stores or movers, and they also have you save on the cost of storage units and rental trucks.
The reason is that stackable boxes can fully utilize smaller spaces better than if they can't be stacked.
Our Moving Boxes Are Made From Recycled Materials That Can Be Recycled Again
Our goal is to have quick and easy recycling information on every major city in the U.S. to help our customers recycle and to help our planet. recycle boxes
All of our packing boxes and moving supplies are made from recycled materials, and can be recycled again after you use.
Free and Fast, Delivery of Moving Supplies in the USA!
MBD offers same day shipping of moving supplies for all orders that are placed before 4pm EST/1pm PST, and 1-2 day delivery for most of the USA. For more information go to: shipping times
If you are wondering where to buy moving boxes that are low priced, have free shipping and are of great quality, look no further. Our selection is varied and are prices are the lowest in the industry.
Helpful Tips When Packing Moving Boxes and Using Moving Supplies:
1: Fill your moving boxes to the top, and crumple newspaper to fill in any gaps. Full boxes are much stronger than half empty cartons.
2: Label your moving boxes properly. Use a black marker an indicate which room the moving boxes should be placed in at your new home and what is inside. This one tip alone can save you hours and hours of time unpacking and organizing your new home.
3. Use packing paper to wrap your dishes, plates, cups and china. Newspaper is much lighter in weight and does not protect dishes, and can also leave ink stains. Professional packing paper is one of the most important moving supplies there is.
4. When packing your hanging clothes, place a garage bag around your clothes to help keep your clothes clean and dust free before placing them in your wardrobe boxes. Line the bottom of the wardrobe moving boxes with shoes and belts to maximize space. Lastly, as a tip use wire hangers so you will have more space to hang clothes inside.
5. Don't pack items that you no longer use. Before you move it is a wonderful time to have a garage sale or sell things on Craigs list. If you are hiring a mover, you will save a lot of money by transporting fewer items.
6. Consider using mattress bags to protect your mattresses from dust, dirt, moisture, insects, heat and damage. These bags slip right over your bed and are easily forgotten about.
7. Shrink wrap is a great packing material to wrap around your furniture to protect it from dust, dirt and moisture. Movers typically provide this free of charge, but if you are renting a truck and doing this yourself, this can be a worthwhile investment.
8. TIP: Use the correct size of moving boxes to properly support what you are packing. Many people mistakenly believe that BIGGER is better, which isn't true when it comes to moving or storing. They think they will save money by packing their home with the largest moving boxes they can find, which simply isn't true.
Why Not Use Huge Moving Boxes?
A. If you pack your belongings in too large of moving boxes you will increase the likelihood of your belongings moving around inside and breaking.
B. Movers can not transport boxes that are too heavy.
C. Unpacking take so much longer when you are sorting items that were all mixed together inside of big, massive boxes.
What To Pack in Each Size of Your Moving Boxes:
-Small moving boxes should be used for heavy, small items like books and cans.
-Medium moving boxes are ideal for almost anything, as they won't get too heavy yet they hold a lot. Most of our moving kits have a lot of medium boxes for this reason. If you were to only buy one size, this carton is the best all purpose moving box.
-Large moving boxes are designed for blankets, pillows and linens.
-Extra large moving boxes should only be used for very large lightweight items like pillows and comforters.
Lastly, wardrobe boxes are the perfect way to transport your clothes directly from your closet to the moving boxes.
9. When moving, don't forget to get sleep, keep exercising and eat healthy the month you are preparing for your big day. This transitional period of life where people need the extra energy, but often is a time when people eat less healthy, don't get sleep and stop their normal exercise routine.
10. Relax! Being in transition can be stressful, so don't forget to do relaxing things that help relieve the extra stress that you may be going through.
Helpful ideas of how to do this is watch a funny comedy that makes you laugh, take a bubble bath, yoga, listen to music that makes you want to dance while you pack, let your young kids decorate your moving boxes, exercise, swim in the ocean or pool, avoid caffeine, get a massage, yoga, deep breathing, eat a healthy diet, light candles with quiet music and aromatherapy at night to wind down.
If all else fails, let your kids put HUGE smile faces on all your moving boxes. Don't worry your move will be over before you know it!
10. After you moving day, call your local city and find out how to recycle your moving boxes. Many cities offer FREE move in/move out programs where they will come and pick up all your moving supplies and these programs usually recycle too!
Moving Box Delivery is pleased to provide FREE same day shipping and 1-2 day delivery of moving boxes and moving supplies to many cities across the U.S. including: Atlanta Georgia, Baltimore Maryland, Boise Idaho, Boston Massachusetts, Brooklyn New York, Charleston South Carolina, Chicago Illinois, Cleveland Ohio, Detroit Michigan, Nashville Tennessee, Newark New Jersey, Manhattan, NY, New York New York, Las Vegas Nevada, Los Angeles California, Portland Oregon, Phoenix Arizona, Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, Philadelphia Pennsylvania, Queens New York, Sacramento California, San Diego California, San Francisco California, Seattle Washington, The Bronx and Staten Island New York, Tucson Arizona, Virginia Beach Virginia, Raleigh North Carolina, and Washington DC.
For more information on local resources of the top states we sell our moving boxes and moving supplies to go to: Arizona Moving Boxes | New York moving boxes and moving supplies | California Moving Boxes | New Jersey Moving Supplies and Boxes | Michigan Moving Boxes | North Carolina moving boxes | Oregon Moving Boxes | Pensylvania Moving Boxes | Illinois Moving Boxes | South Carolina Moving Boxes | Virginia Moving Boxes | Washington DC Moving Boxes | Washington Moving Boxes | For Serving Areas By City
We Wish You a SUCCESSFUL Moving Day!