After Instant Rebate: $39.50
Regular Price: $45.29FREE SHIPPING
3 Wardrobe Moving Boxes 24" x 24" x 40"
Heavy Duty Boxes with Metal Hanging Bars
This bundle of 3 double-strength 44ECT wardrobe boxes are ideal for hanging and moving clothes. Each Moving box comes with its own metal bar, so you can move clothing right from the closet to the box with a convenient front access panel and integrated hand holes for easy carrying to and from your moving truck. There is also extra room in the bottom to store shoes.
*Our Wardrobe Boxes have 60% More Space than most of the Competition*Learn More
Buy Cheap Wardrobe Boxes with 24 Inch Bars With FREE SHIPPING!
Wardrobe boxes are a very popular type of box that makes it very easy to transport your hanging clothes quickly and efficiently. Since there is a bar inside of the cartons, you can rapidly transport clothes from your closet directly to your boxes.
In addition, these useful cartons also help protect your garments from dirt, dust, insects and damage when moving or storing.
Why Use Wardrobe Boxes to Move Hanging Clothes?
Professional movers recommend that you always pack hanging clothes inside of the “Hanging Clothes Box,” otherwise known as a wardrobe box. Packing hanging clothes using these strong cardboard boxes makes it very easy and fast to transport all of your clothes. It also make it easy to unpack.
These very useful cartons are a wonderful addition to the other sizes of cartons that you use to pack your home. Our cheap wardrobe boxes save you a lot of money and save you the hassle of packing clothes the hard way.
If this boxes are used correctly, they will protect your clothes from damages and ensure that you won't have to iron your clothes when you move into your new home. Once you move them you will never want to use anything else for your closet moving needs.
How Do You Pack Clothes With Wardrobe Moving Boxes?
If you are moving long distance, renting a u-haul, or transporting clothes into storage, we suggest that you buy cheap wardrobe boxes in kits. These boxes for moving are well worth the investment and can be easily re-used for any number of things, including clothes, vacuum cleaners, brooms, golf clubs and more.
Steps On How To Pack:
1. It's easy. Use wire hangers to maximize space inside of the carton and hang your clothes inside of the box.
-(Optionally you can place a large plastic bag around your clothes. This is helpful if you are placing your clothes in extended storage)
2. Line the bottom with shoes to utilize all areas of the box. You can also fill the box with belts and hats.
3. Seal the top of the box with tape once you are ready to move.
4. Label the outside area with what room the carton should be placed in.
-The shape of the boxes are designed to easily stack in the truck.
Consider Hanging Boxes For:
1. All of your bedroom closets.
2. Don't forget your coat closets.
3. Garage storage.
4. Large items that need to be packed in a heavy taller box.
5. Transporting taller plants in a U-haul keeps the truck clean and prevents dirt from spilling on your other belongings. (Many moving compnaies will not transport plants)
6. Large, taller toys that you need to pack.