Buy Cheap Wardrobe Boxes with 24 Inch Bars With FREE SHIPPING!
Wardrobe boxes are a very popular type of box that makes it very easy to transport your hanging clothes quickly and efficiently. Since there is a bar inside of the cartons, you can rapidly transport clothes from your closet directly to your boxes.
In addition, these useful cartons also help protect your garments from dirt, dust, insects and damage when moving or storing.
Why Use Wardrobe Boxes to Move Hanging Clothes?
Professional movers recommend that you always pack hanging clothes inside of the “Hanging Clothes Box,” otherwise known as a wardrobe box. Packing hanging clothes using these strong cardboard boxes makes it very easy and fast to transport all of your clothes. It also make it easy to unpack.
These very useful cartons are a wonderful addition to the other sizes of cartons that you use to pack your home. Our cheap wardrobe boxes save you a lot of money and save you the hassle of packing clothes the hard way.
If this boxes are used correctly, they will protect your clothes from damages and ensure that you won't have to iron your clothes when you move into your new home. Once you move them you will never want to use anything else for your closet moving needs.
Why Wardrobe Boxes Are Not Included in Our Kits?
Our moving kits do not include this specialized box because most local movers provide them free of charge for use the day of your move. Since not everyone uses local movers and some people have long distance needs, these cartons are always optional to help fit everyone's needs.
How Do You Pack Clothes Using The Bar Included In The Box?
If you are moving long distance, renting a u-haul, or transporting clothes into storage, we suggest that you buy cheap wardrobe boxes in kits. These boxes for moving are well worth the investment and can be easily re-used for any number of things, including clothes, vacuum cleaners, brooms, golf clubs and more.
Steps On How To Pack:
1. It's easy. Use wire hangers to maximize space inside of the carton and hang your clothes inside of the box.
-(Optionally you can place a large plastic bag around your clothes. This is helpful if you are placing your clothes in extended storage)
2. Line the bottom with shoes to utilize all areas of the box. You can also fill the box with belts and hats.
3. Seal the top of the box with tape once you are ready to move.
4. Label the outside area with what room the carton should be placed in.
-The shape of the boxes are designed to easily stack in the truck.
Consider Hanging Boxes For:
1. All of your bedroom closets.
2. Don't forget your coat closets.
3. Garage storage.
4. Large items that need to be packed in a heavy taller box.
5. Transporting taller plants in a U-haul keeps the truck clean and prevents dirt from spilling on your other belongings. (Many moving compnaies will not transport plants)
6. Large, taller toys that you need to pack.